DelgoPlus is a blockchain-based mobile video advertising platform that aims to provide its users with a transparent and profitable solution while forming the foundation for decentralized digital content. The video ads on the platform will be categorized according to the target audience; this enables the advertisement to reach the intended audience benefiting the advertiser company; while at the same time the viewers will be able to earn DELGO tokens for their participation on the platform.
Using the DelgoPlus app, the companies/institutions who would like to advertise their products/services can easily access their dashboards and specify the details for their advertisement campaign, such as the price, specific audience, interest, gender, device, location, etc.
The viewers of the DelgoPlus platform will also have the chance to receive rewards by registering an account and watching video advertisements. The ads on the platform are categorized under 3 different types: Bronze Ads, Silver Ads, and Gold Ads. The users will able to receive rewards based on the advertisement type and the duration of the videos.
DelgoPlus aims to solve the transparency and high pricing issues by using Ethereum blockchain, where advertisers and publishers will be able to communicate directly using the platform. The platform’s token, DELGO, is an ERC20 – Ethereum based token and it will be used to reward the participants of the platform. 95% of the payments received from the advertisers will be returned to the ecosystem and will be used as rewards, while the remaining 5% will be used for maintaining the security and the administration of the platform.
🔶Token-Information: Token Name: DELGO Token Type: ETH (ERC20) Total Supply: 5,000,000,000 Soft Cap: $500,000 Hard Cap: $2,400,000
🔶 DelgoPlus is running a private sale on Lukki Exchange at the moment. Users, who would like to participate in the DelgoPlus private sale, need to register an account on Lukki Exchange
🔶 The details of the Private Sale are as follows:Private Sale Start Date: 27/09/2019Private Sale Finish Date: 26/10/2019Private Sale Price: $0.0015Token supply: 250,000,000 DELGOBonus: 35%Minimum Buy: $10
⬛️ Always do your own research and due diligence when considering your participation in any blockchain project.
CHIEF BUSINESS MA...
CHIEF BUSINESS, D...
MOBILE APP DEVELOPER
MOBILE APP DESIGNER
7 Team members listed